Já se encontram disponíveis para download, por parte da Microsoft, a versão final Service Pack 2 para Windows Vista 32 Bits.
Idiomas do SP2: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese-Hong Kong SAR, Chinese-Simplified, Chinese-Taiwan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Portuguese-Portugal, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and Ukrainian..
Novidades, em inglês:
- Versions of ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre prior to and including 220.127.116.11 will not start. There is no workaround at this time.
- Security Innovation Holodeck 2.8.0 (enterprise edition) may unexpectedly quit. There is no workaround at this time.
- Security Center will incorrectly show some versions of certain antivirus applications as inactive when they are not. Two applications known to be affected are all versions of Avira AntiVir prior to and including 18.104.22.1681 and all versions of Trend Micro Internet Security prior to version 17.
There is no workaround at this time for those application versions. More recent versions of these applications are not affected.
Internet Information Services
If a Web application or service attempts to access Active Directory® Service Interfaces (ADSI) remotely using an Internet Information Services 7.0 process that runs under the application pool identity, the access will fail.
To avoid this, run the process under a different identity, such as Network Service.
Windows Media Center
If you are watching live TV in windowed mode with the closed captioning feature turned on and then change focus from Windows Media Center, closed captioning will turn off.
If this occurs, mute and then unmute the programming to turn on closed captioning.
XPS documents that are digitally signed using Windows Vista SP2 XPS Viewer may fail to open or may hide the signatures if opened with the XPS Viewer in Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, or versions of Windows Vista prior to SP2.
Documents signed by other versions of XPS Viewer open normally in the Windows Vista SP2 XPS Viewer. Documents signed by the Windows Vista SP2 XPS Viewer open normally in the same viewer.
To avoid this, either do not add signature requests, or when you digitally sign an XPS document created using the Save as XPS feature of Microsoft Office 2007, save the document without accessibility elements.
To save without accessibility elements
1. Select Save as PDF or XPS.
2. In the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box, click Options.
3. Ensure that the Document Structure Tags for Accessibility check box is cleared.
4. Proceed with saving the document.
Obrigatório ter instalado o Windows Vista Service Pack 1.
Outras Versões:Não existem outras versões deste software. Não faz download?