iRAPP software is an innovative application that will enables you to do just that sit on your PC and work on both your PC applications as well as on your Mac applications at the same time. What's even better, if you have several Macs, you can control and work on all of them at the same time. Or you can turn your Mac into a server and let several users access it from their PCs.
iRAPP's unique and innovative event handling technology allows you to work on individual Mac and PC applications side by side as if they were part of the same operating system. Yes, it may look strange at first, but literally, individual Mac and PC applications are sitting side by side on your screen ready for your use.
Here are some key features of "iRAPP Client":
Single User mode:
· Connect to your remote Mac machine from your PC and work simultaneously both in your Mac and your PC applications using the same keyboard, screen and a mouse (both PC and Mac have to reside on the same local network)
· Open any Mac application and use it directly from your PC environment
· View Mac navigation bar and Mac desktop icons on your PC
· Float the Mac menu anywhere on your PC system via OS X Smart Menu Bar, or dock it at the top of the screen (just like the default position on the Mac itself)
· Place OS X Menu Bar to be top-most in the windows desktop
· Copy and paste text (plain text, Unicode text, RTF, HTML) between Mac and PC applications
· Copy and paste photos and other graphics between Mac and PC applications
· Choose to display Mac-only environment, PC-only environment, or both environments fused together
· Support for multi monitor displays (you can assign Mac and PC to different monitors, drag Mac applications across two monitors, and stretch applications across multiple monitors)
· Connect to multiple accounts on the same Mac OS X system simultaneously from a single PC. iRAPP application allows you to easily switch between active Mac accounts or assign them to different screens if you have a multi monitor system
· Simultaneously connect from your PC to multiple OS X systems on your network
· Print from any Mac application to a printer that is connected to your Mac (physically or via Wi-Fi)
· Resize and move the iRAPP workspace on your PC desktop, or dock it at the top of the screen
· Define and store preferred monitor and iRAPP workspace options for each connection address
· Choose preferred screen mode on the Mac side to set it automatically at the session start
· Keep your user session working on the Mac even when you are disconnected and then re-connect to the same user-session later
· Multiple PC users can connect to the same Mac (each PC user is required to have a unique iRAPP license)
· PC users can simultaneously work on a single Mac or multiple Macs which act as servers (i.e. Terminal Server functionality)
· Same cut/paste, multi-monitor, access to peripherals and other functionality described above in the Single User mode.
· Minimum recommended CPU: Pentium(R) 4, 1.8GHz
· Minimum free HDD space: 3MB
· 14 days trial
Outras Versões:Não existem outras versões deste software. Não faz download?